Database connections are bound to organizations in Sort. Create an organization (for yourself or your company) before adding a new database connection.
After your organization has been created, you may add a database connection for Postgres or Snowflake.
- Visit the "Settings" tab on your organization.
- Click 'View Database Connections'
- Click 'Add'
- Choose 'Postgres' or 'Snowflake'
- Add database connection details, test and/or save the connection
- After the database connection has been successfully added, database schema must be imported:
- Find the database connection in Settings -> Connections
- Click 'Edit'
- Click 'Import Schema'
Click 'Databases' within your organization, any databases part of the database connection just added should appear here.
Click on a database to start exploring data and getting started using Sort!
Updated 3 months ago